When it comes to the valuation process, Seminole County Property Appraiser has a state-of-the-art technological approach. Their experienced appraisers use regular computer-assisted mass appraisal (C.A.M.A.) system to make sure the fair value is set to all Seminole County property owners. Meanwhile, if you want to know about other property appraisers, check out Property Appraisers.
Seminole County has a Geographic Information System(G.I.S.) to assist their appraisers in providing updated details of property ownership maps for the field appraisers. To reflect the changes to the land in Seminole County, G.I.S. is updated daily. The information gathered by the system is used to analyze the data of the property, and it also gives the appraisers another tool to compare similar properties.
Seminole County PA Website
The website established by Seminole County PA made for all the user’s convenience and accessibility. The company’s goal is to provide a well-formed website to conform to the Worldwide web consortium’s accessibility guidelines (W.C.A.G.) 2.0 level A and AA. Seminole County strives hard to test the site and to remove the barriers for the interaction of those who have disabilities, aside from making all-time available access to information to their website.
You can report any web accessibility issues with Seminole County site through email (email@example.com) or the phone with the contact number of (407) 665-7506 during proper business hours which are from Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM EST. With your concerns sent via email, it is advised to include the following details:
- Description of the issue
- Your web browser, the web browser version, and the operating system
- Web address (URL) of the web page you are about the problem you encountered
Location and contact information
- Address: 1101 E. 1st Street Sanford FL, 32771-1468
- Customer Service Phone: 407-665-7506
- Exemption Issues or fraud: 407-665-7512
Here is the additional information for the person in-charged in every category you want to address your inquiries. You may either send an email or you can call them through the provided information:
- Katie Grasso, Admin. Operations Manager- firstname.lastname@example.org, 407-665-7506
- Exemptions: Sendy Shaffer, Exemption Coordinator- email@example.com, (407) 665-7556
- Customer Service: Alice Weinberg, Director- firstname.lastname@example.org, (407) 665-7555
- Commercial Appraisal: Dexter Debose, Manager- email@example.com, (407) 665-7525
- Residential Appraisal: Rob Drummond, Manager- firstname.lastname@example.org, (407) 665-7511
- Deeds & Records: Debbie Blakeley- email@example.com, (407) 665-7509
- Agricultural: Travis Walker, Agricultural Specialist- firstname.lastname@example.org, (407) 665-7544
- Technology: Stephen Spence, Director- email@example.com, (407) 665-7510
- Tangible Personal Property: Angie Cardell, Manager- firstname.lastname@example.org, (407) 665-7503
When it comes to the valuation process, Seminole County PA has a state-of-the-art technological approach. Their experienced appraisers use regular computer-assisted mass appraisal (C.A.M.A.) system to make sure the fair value is set to all Seminole County property owners.
You can address your concerns with their Customer Service Phone: 407-665-7506 and for Exemption Issues or fraud: 407-665-7512.
Seminole County PA is located at 1101 E. 1st Street Sanford FL, 32771-1468
Seminole County PA has the number one priority of giving the best customer service and accessibility to all the website users, especially to those who are with disabilities. The website was made to ensure there are no barriers between the client and the appraisers in giving the information needed at each party.